About TOLL Meetings
The Toll meetings are typically organized by the University of Massachusetts Medical School together with excellent local organizers. The meetings aim to present recent advances on Toll and related molecules in Innate Immunity.
The meeting series has included these events:
- Toll2004: Taormina, Sicily, Italy, May 2004 co-hosted with The University of Messina
- Toll2006: Salvador, Bahia, Brazil, March 2006 co-hosted with The Brazilian Society of Immunology
- Toll2008: Cascais/Lisbon, Portugal, September 2008 co-hosted with The Gulbenkian Institute
- Toll2011: Riva Del Garda, Italy, May 2011 co-hosted with the University of Verona
- Toll2015: Marbella, Spain, October 2015 co-hosted with the Spanish Society of Inmunology